- Provide technical and logistics support for the manufacturing department, including process development and testing.
- Process wafers and data within the Chamber operations.
- Perform wafer disposition and data analysis.
- Assist with logistics support in set-up, scheduling, and managing the workflow in the chambers
- Perform routine maintenance and changing fluids on equipment. Trouble shoot, repair, and maintain mechanical equipment and systems.
- Will work on own with limited supervision. Self-starter.
- Can multitask
- AA Degree and/or some college (engineering/physical sciences)