Human Resources Manager
The Human Resources Manager will work in a generalist capacity to guide and manage the overall duties and responsibilities of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the company. The major areas managed include general policy and program development, documentation, and management; recruitment and staffing; performance management; leaves of absence; employee relations; affirmative action program administration; benefits administration, payroll administration, and general employee services and counseling as required.
- Develop and administer programs, procedures, and guidelines to help align the workforce with the goals of the company. Identify opportunities for improvement by reviewing policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments and/or changes in Federal and/or State employment laws.
- Lead the performance management program. Coordinate, oversee and manage this process annually with the management team.
- Manages corrective action and performance improvement plans as needed.
- Manage the entire staffing process, which includes the recruitment and hiring processes as well as partnering with outside agencies to provide additional staffing as needed.
- Oversee the annual employee health insurance open enrollment process with agents/brokers; prepare information for management to review and recommend changes to assist with insurance renewal decisions.
- Manage the Affirmative Action Program that includes applicant tracking and annual testing that results in an action plan for future plan years.
- Oversee the 401(k) program; its administration and annual testing.
- Other duties will include management of payroll system and its processes; leaves of absence
BA degree in business, finance, organizational development, or other related discipline and/or 5+ years related work experience in human resources management. Knowledge of payroll systems and processes very helpful.
- Provide leadership for human resources strategic planning purposes.
- Strong problem solving skills; written & verbal communication; MS Office Suite
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills.