You have no items in your shopping cart.
- Drawing to be held Tuesday, February 5th, 2019.
- Alluxa will confirm receipt of entry and location of drawing on Tuesday, February 5th, 2019.
- Must be present to win.
- No purchase necessary.
- Void where prohibited.
- Eligibility: Must be 18 or over and employed in a related field which specifies, uses, or develops optical coatings in a custom or OEM setting. Winner must sign a release and affidavit of eligibility.
- Business, corporate, or institutional email address must be provided for entry.
- Prize to be used for commercial use only.
- Prize can only be redeemed for non-classified and non-ITAR related coating activities.
- Specification / requirements of coating run to be determined between Alluxa and winning participant. Coating run to be equivalent to standard Alluxa products (OD4 / OD6 Filters, dichroics, etc) in terms of difficulty and requirements. Up to twenty, 25.0 mm diameter parts or fifteen standard sized dichroic (25.2 mm x 35.6 mm) parts to be received by the winning participant from the coating run.
- Coating substrate material to be standard size and thickness as determined by Alluxa. Includes, but not limited to 1.05 mm / 2.0 mm thick Fused Silica and 2.0 mm thick Borofloat.
- Alluxa reserves all rights.